The ABESIT College of Pharmacy (ABESIT) (AKTU College Code 913) has started towards becoming a Centre of Excellence in Pharmacy Education and Research with a vision and version of strengthening the Pharmacy Education of the country and world at par with global standards.
The ABESIT College of Pharmacy has got the advantage of being sailing in the same boat with well established ABESIT College of Engineering Ghaziabad, thereby ABESIT gets access to world class facilities such as central library, corporate resource centre (placement cell), sports ground, seminar hall, auditorium, amphitheatre of 2000 students capacity, healthcare, etc. Students are also encouraged to pursue their hobbies and extra-curricular activities in order to not miss out on overall development. In short, the students do not have to search for opportunities; the ABESIT College of Pharmacy presents them with such breaks every other day. Well-qualified and experienced faculty: A potent, powerful blend of academic experience and industry exposure. They employ the latest teaching techniques, making extensive use of modern technology. Adding to this, the laboratories contain world-class modern equipment and there are constant quizzes, competitions and exams to keep us on our toes.
You should choose ABESIT College of Pharmcy for the following reasons:
- Prominent location in Ghaziabad at National Highway-9 near Delhi-Ghaziabad Border.
- The campus is a very decent, green, clean and world-class infrastructure of 17 acres provide peaceful and disciplined environment for Curricular, Co-Curricular, and Extra-Curricular Activities.
- Classrooms, tutorial rooms, and departmental Labs are well-equipped & centrally air-conditioned.
- Auditorium and Seminar Hall are ultra-modern with the latest Audio-Visual aids.
- In Campus boy’s hostel, girl’s hostel and faculty residence with strict security monitoring provide a conductive culture of learning.
- Playgrounds for track & field events and hard courts for various games along with an Amphitheater of 1200 seating capacity.
- The role of Corporate Resource Centre/Placement Cell has been well understood that functions in interaction with Bureau of Training & Development which is recently started to enhance the capabilities of students.
- The institute has a state-of-the-art library with OPAC system, Text Books Section, Journal Section, Newspaper and Magazine Sections.
- Competent and qualified faculty with rich academic&industry experience to ensure the right blend of theory & practical applicability of course concept..
- In campus facilities such as stationery shop, snacks cafe, Laundry shop to meet the personal daily needs of students, faculty, and staff members.
- Government Scholarships and Grants to meritorious and deserving students.